1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- a. information(such as your name, email address, billing information, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms to become a member, or provide in connection with your membership;
- b. communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding your membership or the services and facilities we offer;
- You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to grant you membership or provide you with certain services.
- 2. USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use your personal information which we collect to:
- a. enable us to process and confirm or decline your membership application with us;
- b. enable us to provide you with services, information and access to facilities as part of your membership;
- c. administer your membership account with us;
- d. carry out research on our members’ demographics and preferences;
- e. send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services or those of carefully selected third parties, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes; and
- f. allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful regarding their products and services.
- You can tell us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services or those of third parties or to share your details with third parties so that they can send you information regarding their products and services, either at the point such information is collected by us in connection with your membership or, where you do not wish us to continue to use your information in this way, by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
- 3. INFORMATION SHARING
- We may disclose aggregate statistics about our members and guests in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information. We may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services and facilities we offer at 1 Warwick, fulfilling requests for information, receiving, and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing IT and other support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our agents and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
- 4. PAYMENT PROCESSING
- 5. SECURITY
- We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
- 6. STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information which we collect is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the United Kingdom. Such storage is necessary in order to process the information. Personal information submitted may be transferred by us to our other offices and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above (see Information sharing), which may be situated outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA. The countries concerned may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. Where we transfer your personal information, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By registering as a member, you agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have a legal right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. You have a right to prevent the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.